Table Of Content
- What Is White Label SEO?
- How Can White Label SEO Support Your Business?
- How Does A White Label SEO Collaboration Work?
- Why Is White Label SEO Important?
- Benefits Of White Label SEO
- Benefits Of Hiring White Label SEO vs Hiring In-house SEO Professionals
- White Label SEO vs Reseller SEO: Which Is Better?
- How To Choose A White Label SEO Agency?
- White Label SEO Pricing
White label SEO services are among the most important considerations for agencies and business owners. Still, many out there don’t understand these services and the many benefits that come with them. With the help of SEO services provided by a renowned White Label Digital Marketing agency, businesses can easily and significantly increase their revenue. When it comes to SEO services for digital marketing, a vast majority of companies prefer outsourcing their requirements instead of hiring in-house SEOs due to the limitations of time and adequate resources. The agencies providing these SEO services are commonly referred to as white label SEO reseller services.
To ensure your company promotes its products and services within a stipulated deadline, you may require a team of SEO professionals who understand the process of planning and implementing a strategy effectively. This toolkit will serve you well if you are a PR or digital marketing service that doesn’t yet offer SEO services.
So get right to it!
What Is White Label SEO?
White label or private label SEO agencies sell their services to another company under the latter’s brand name. If a company or agency is without in-house SEO experts, taking assistance from a white label SEO service can increase the profits with the help of digital marketing. If you are one such company, get in touch with a white label SEO agency, and your client will never know someone else is working on the SEO-related stuff. So you will get the due credit for the good work.
Let’s say a client of your web development agency has demanded SEO services, but you don’t have the experts to fulfill their requirements. In that case, you can outsource the SEO-related services to a white label or private label SEO agency. This agency will then handle all the SEO services under your brand name while you and your experts focus on other fundamental stuff like web development, HR, sales, billing, etc.
How Can White Label SEO Support Your Business?
You can benefit from white label SEO services in a number of ways. Not only can they help you get consistent results from your digital marketing efforts, but they can also aid you in managing your projects and clients.
After onboarding, the entire process is automated, and the client is taken care of without much of your involvement, enabling you to focus on promoting and selling your services to new clients and other activities, which will help you reach your goals more quickly.
It’s not unheard of for white-label businesses to provide their clients with a dedicated SEO project manager to oversee the work being done on their behalf. If you engage with a white-label firm instead of hiring your own in-house project manager, not only will you save money, but you’ll also avoid the complexities of managing project communications between the two parties.
The SEO project manager will also provide monthly reports to your clients, explain the next month’s strategy, and sell other services to your current clients in order to increase the average ticket size per account.
How Does A White Label SEO Collaboration Work?
As mentioned above, white label SEO is a collaboration between two companies and agencies. But now the question arises, who handles what?
How you and the white-label SEO service work together depends on a few crucial factors, including, who you have chosen as the SEO service provider, what kind of services you require from them, what kind of partnership agreement you have gotten into, and so on.
We’ll talk about a suitable white label SEO partner for you later on. But first, let’s check out the different partnerships & how they can benefit you.
- Sales implementation: Your client may need SEO services, but neither do you have the time nor the resources to help them in this domain. In that case, you should partner up with a white label SEO agency, who will, ideally, provide you with the necessary market research, case studies, and sometimes, even the presentation for the pitch. That will help you pitch your ideas and close the sale relatively easily. Moreover, if the partnership arrangement allows, the white label SEO agency might even pitch the ideas and close the deal on your behalf under your branding.
- Looking for partnership or just services: It is one of the most important distinctions you need to define early on. A white label SEO agency might provide you with specific services like content management or link building, but not both. But then, there are others who could offer a complete package of services like monthly reporting, strategic planning, and campaign insights. You need to understand and decide which route works best for you.
- Account handling & client relations: Sometimes, when you partner up with a white label agency, your company will handle the account management and client relations. Meanwhile, your white label SEO partner will handle all the deliverables and campaign optimization. Other times, this white label SEO partner may handle the client relations and account management themselves, meaning, with respect to SEO stuff, they will handle the clients themselves. This partner agency will become an extended department of your company. Essentially, your company will look like an SEO expert without the investment of required time and resources.
Why Is White Label SEO Important?
Running a company or business takes a lot of time, energy, and resources. There are loads of things you need, and your team needs to handle them every day, which means you will need all the help with SEO you can get.
Since SEO is a long and arduous journey, it would be best to have assistance from white label services. Moreover, you will need to devise technical SEO strategies that will help regularly improve your website’s rankings on the SERPs.
Outsourcing local SEO services is a little different from other products and services. You can’t really buy the top rankings in the SERPs. White label SEO or digital marketing services can help organically boost your rankings on search engines like Google, which will help your company appear more reputable and reliable.
Like any normal SEO agency, white label services aim to deliver the same goals, namely improving the client’s website rankings and increasing traffic with the help of SEO tools. Moreover, white label SEO experts also help the website scale more effectively. Since these agencies tend to work with clients from different industrial domains, they understand search engine algorithms and know how to use them efficiently.
White label SEO services save time and resources in managing directory listings and use advanced SEO tools to add your business info to several directories, making your company more visible in local market searches.
Benefits Of White Label SEO
Are you still unsure about how white label SEO might help you? Then let’s look at some of the benefits of outsourcing SEO services:
- Saves time: If you don’t have in-house SEO professionals on your team, hiring a white label SEO agency can help save time. Even if you have a few SEO experts in your company, you can choose to relieve some of the pressure and stress by outsourcing the SEO services. The time you save can be invested in other aspects of the business. For example, although effective, link building is extremely complex and takes between 6 months and a year to strategize and implement. By outsourcing it to a white label service, you can save loads of time and speed up the process.
- Ensures consistency: It doesn’t matter what kind of service you offer; your clients and customers will always expect the best quality and consistency. But if you delegate the tasks to either an underqualified team of independent workers or to an already overburdened team of specialists, expecting quality might be a little far-fetched. However, if you outsource the SEO services to a white label agency with highly-qualified SEO specialists, it would be easier to keep the quality and consistency high and the customers happy. Moreover, they constantly keep an eye on the SEO activity with the help of google analytics and other SEO tools to maintain high consistency.
- Increase the revenue: There is no denying that a rapidly expanding company can generate higher revenues. But you can’t grow your company if you are wasting time working on tasks you don’t have expertise. So rather than trying to work on your weaknesses, put your strengths to work. Since your clients and customers will expect high-quality service the moment they receive their first bill, it would be best to delegate the SEO services to a white-label SEO agency. Moreover, the time you don’t waste working on the SEO stuff can be spent on client interaction, ensuring high-quality customer service. If, as a result, the client is happy and satisfied, they will bring more business to your company, increasing your revenue.
- Result-driven strategy: White label SEO services can provide a clear-cut strategy and tell you why they selected it and how it will be executed. They also give a presentation showing their expected white label SEO reports vs the client’s current efforts. Moreover, they constantly monitor the SEO activity, which helps keep the web pages in the top rankings.
- Content development: Another significant benefit of hiring a white label SEO agency is exceptional, result-driven content marketing. You might think website contents just mean blogs. But there are so many things that go on a website, like custom graphics, slideshows, polls, white papers, infographics, videos, e-books, quizzes, etc. The white label SEO team will be able to add these contents effectively, thereby improving visibility.
- Save money on SEO tools: The specialists require several SEO tools, programs, and software to ensure the best results. Several of these tools and software, like Semrush, Screaming Frog, Yoast, etc., tend to cost quite a lot, which, although necessary, may not be financially viable for your company. But white label SEO services have all the tools and software to ensure the strategy is devised and implemented effectively. So hiring a white label agency will save you quite a lot of money on the tools and software.
- Concentrate on the main services: When you hire white label SEO services, you will have a lot of time to concentrate on things you can have better input on. At the start of your business, you might be inclined to work on every part of every client’s project. But as the clients keep piling up, you will begin to question your priority. As the saying goes, focusing on one thing is how you will get meaningful work done. So let the white label SEO professionals handle the SEO services, and you focus on the rest.
- Skill diversification: One of the most significant benefits of white label SEO services is their ability to diversify your company portfolio. If you strive to expand your portfolio by adding SEO but don’t have the skills or the resources to do it, you can hire a white label SEO agency. It will provide its services to the clients under your company’s name.
- Scalability: When you look at strategies devised by experienced SEO agencies, sometimes it becomes difficult to imagine how much effort it would have demanded to come up with the perfect combination of content copies, videos/images, and even the target audience. If your digital marketing team is relatively inexperienced, it might take them up to or beyond a year to develop a scalable SEO strategy for a massive client to ensure growth for your company. But by hiring a white label SEO agency, you can expect the same project to be delivered within a few months, thus ensuring scalability in less time.
- Regular SEO reports & dashboard: If you outsource your SEO work to a reputed white-label agency with round-the-clock access to an SEO reporting dashboard, your clients will be kept updated about their projects more effectively. White label SEO reports show if the strategy is churning out the results as planned. If not, the agency can make the necessary changes in no time and bring the progress back on track.
These benefits might be enough to help you understand the importance of white label SEO agencies & experts. But if not, let’s see the benefits of white label SEO over hiring in-house professionals.
Benefits Of Hiring White Label SEO vs Hiring In-house SEO Professionals
You already know what white label SEO is. Looking at the benefits of white-label agencies might also suggest it is suitable for most companies and businesses. But what about hiring an in-house SEO expert? Would it be wise to spend 50K or more on an experienced SEO specialist, or even smarter to partner up with a white-label agency instead?
It depends on several things. Firstly, what kind of relationship do you currently have with SEOs? Would you like to hire someone new or partner up with a white label agency, and what sort of SEO-related traffic do you expect in the near future, etc.?
If you have good business and massive SEO-related traffic, hiring a 50K/month SEO expert with years of experience may make sense. But if you are a small business trying to keep the overhead expenses as low as possible but still would like to deliver excellent SEO strategies, partnering up with a white label SEO agency would be a wise choice.
But ultimately, all you really want to know is the benefits of white label SEO agencies vs. hiring in-house experts. So here are the benefits:
- Take advantage of the pre-developed, proven strategies and deliverables: White-label SEO agencies work with several companies and businesses from different industry domains, which means proven, pre-developed strategies and deliverables you and your clients interact with and take advantage of. Their proven strategies for research and communication have already been optimized through years of experience with different clients and partners, which will be of huge benefit to you. Although you and your newly-hired in-house expert can create the same kind of process, it will take quite a lot of time and resources. So white label SEO agency is more beneficial than in-house hiring.
- Add more clients & scale your business easily: You might strive to scale up your business by adding more clients. But one of the things that might worry you is the thought of increasing the hiring as well as the overhead expenses. But almost every white label SEO agency is constantly hiring new talents with excellent skills and experience. So by hiring an agency, you can add more clients and scale your business easily without worrying about hiring.
- No need for additional overhead expenses with respect to employee training: When the client requires something new, you may have to provide your in-house SEO professional additional training on how to handle it, which may result in added overhead expenses and would waste quite some time. But with a white label SEO agency, you don’t have to worry about it. With their experience in handling several types of projects for different clients, it becomes easier for them to take on anything new with relative ease.
- Economical: Usually, partnering up with a white label SEO agency is more cost-effective compared to in-house hiring. Unlike a dedicated employee, a white label agency can help you start small and work your way up to bigger clients.
Although partnering up with a white label agency is more beneficial than hiring a new SEO professional, it would be a bonus if you already have a digital marketing employee in your company with a basic understanding of SEO. They can act as a mediator between the white-label agency, your concerned department, and the client.
White Label SEO vs Reseller SEO: Which Is Better?
Although these terms are often used synonymously, there are some key differences between white label SEO and reseller SEO. But first, let’s see what the latter means.
It is a solution in which you determine a fundamental batch of SEO actions, buys a package regarding that from a reputed SEO reseller, and deliver it to your client. Usually, reseller SEO doesn’t come with any sort of training or support and isn’t tailor-made for specific websites.
Let’s check out the key differences between reseller SEO and white label SEO:
- Team: One of the key differences between white label SEO and reseller SEO is the team behind it. Reseller SEO is only a package of specific SEO that is delivered to the client, but when it comes to white label SEO, the team at the agency works closely with your in-house experts to coordinate with the clients.
- Support: Since there is no team in the background, you won’t get much in the name of support in the case of reseller SEO with respect to education, training, deliverables, etc. But as mentioned earlier, with a white label SEO agency, there is a dedicated team of SEO professionals at the white label agency who can provide relevant information regarding any part of the SEO process.
- Strategy: When it comes to reseller SEO, you will get a pre-set package of SEO-related action items and nothing else. On the other hand, the team at your selected white label SEO agency will provide you with due strategic support. However, the reseller SEO packages are strategically developed by experts based on the client’s requirements.
- Pricing: Reseller SEO solutions tend to cost a little less compared to white label SEO. Reseller SEO packages are very well-defined by the experts, which results in a lower cost.
- Ease-of-sale: With reseller SEO packages, you know exactly what you deliver to your clients. So if not results, you are at least aware of the score of work involved with it. However, with white label SEO projects, the end outcome might differ from what everyone expected and may require a little more discovery to reach the best results.
So as you can see, although the terms white label SEO and reseller SEO are used synonymously, there are some key differences between them. Both have their benefits and drawbacks and should be selected based on the client’s requirements and the type of project. So select accordingly.
How To Choose A White Label SEO Company?
The global demand for SEO has grown significantly because of its effectiveness in digital marketing. SEO firms tend to have a lot on their plate, so it becomes a little difficult for them to stay on top of everything. But still, no one wants to deliver a substandard product or service and put their company’s name and reputation in jeopardy. So, in that case, it would be best to partner up with a white label SEO agency.
But the success of your strategy will largely depend on the white label SEO reseller you choose. So here is a little checklist you could refer to partner up with the best white label SEO reseller:
- Check if the reviews are good
- Appearance and quality of white label agency’s website
- Previous track record
- Client feedback report
- Delivery speed
- Customer service
- Goal-oriented mindset
Along with this checklist, you can focus on the factors mentioned below to ensure the selected white label SEO is good:
- White Label SEO specialization: When it comes to SEO, the idea is that specialization is better than generalization. A white label agency specializing in SEO will have streamlined and effective processes, better pricing, and better communication and support on any matter related to SEO.
- Get to know their campaign process: The best way to understand the agency’s campaign process is by booking a free demo from their website. Ask their team what the process is once they receive a new campaign requirement; also, get information about the deliverables and communication. The more you learn about their process and other details, the better understanding you will have about whether or not the agency is a good partner for your company. Their experts should be able to properly explain to you the project onboarding and partner onboarding processes.
- Have a facetime: No, we don’t mean the Apple app “facetime.” You should have a face-to-face talk with the talk that will be working with you on your projects. After all, a background team is one of the big reasons why you have chosen a white label SEO agency over a reseller SEO. So have a meeting with the strategists, sales representatives, project managers, etc., and get a general idea of the operational process.
- Review the deliverables: Go on their website and check their deliverables. Ask the concerned person if you can’t find it on the website. Check what the client will see and what you will have access to. Also, you must ask them how they report changes, updates, process status, etc.
Consider these factors when shortlisting a white label SEO agency to partner with. Since this agency will be working for one or more of your clients under your brand name, the reputation of your business will be on the line if anything goes wrong. So choose wisely.
White Label SEO Pricing
You should not expect to see results in just a day or two. In order to move up the rankings, you must consistently implement and update the SEO strategies.
White label SEO is available in a variety of pricing models.
- Custom model
Let’s look at these models in brief detail.
- Monthly Pricing: With regards to the monthly model strategy, we suggest you work with the white label SEO company for six to twelve months. You can’t expect the desired results from SEO within a month since it’s a process that takes some time and effort. The pricing can change depending on the type of SEO services you require and might range anywhere from $1500 to $3000 per month.
- Hourly Pricing: Hourly pricing is not that much in demand as SEO takes time. If you want to do SEO for just one company, then there is no need to hire a white label SEO agency. You can do the same by hiring SEO experts or SEO Consultants on an hourly model. Hourly models may range from $15 to $75 per hour.
- Project-Based: Project-based models can be rather pricey compared to the hourly model but are often provided as a one-time deal. Depending on the project, deliverables, and timetables, this model could run anywhere from $3000 to $5000.
- Custom Model: One of the most impressive versions you can purchase is the personalized or custom model. You have the option of picking and choosing which services to use. Any service you may require will be supplied to you in appropriate measure. So it won’t even be necessary to take the whole bundle with you when you leave.
You can choose any of the above-mentioned pricing models based on your client, project requirements, and schedules.
SEO is a specialized field that requires careful consideration when selecting an SEO reseller program for your agency. Choosing the best white label SEO agency will allow you to outsource the work you are not an expert in. If your white label SEO partner provides high-quality SEO services, then you and your customers both are happy. Ultimately it helps you to grow your business revenue.
I believe, after reading all about White Label SEO, you can easily take a decision that benefits your business. You may also like our other blog “How to Hire Social Media Manager for your business?”
Hey, Thanks for sharing valuable information about white label seo. Excellent information for digital marketing services as well, and Most of your blogs, in my opinion, are relevant to SEO. Thanks for such helpful Details.
Your blog is really amazing, and the post above actually explains everything. I would like to see far more of this. Thank you for providing information on the White Lable SEO.