Client contacted us and represented his idea to our team. Client wants a fully featured job portal which provides basic functionality that every job portal need and more advanced features like Multi currencies, Multilingual, Frontend Submissions, Social Networks, Chat System, SMS notifications and RTL support.
Our team did analysis and prepared a prototype of the whole system. With the custom search algorithms and advanced features we have developed a full-fledged job portal that is trending in the Philippines.
Uniquely designed dashboard interface to manage their profile, job openings & message panel.
Login with Social Media
Implemented social login functionality with Facebook, Twitter and Google providers.
Payment Gateway Integration
Integrated Stripe and PayPal payment gateways with recurring payment support.
Implemented translation module where the whole portal can be translated in any language.
Multi Currency Support
Implemented multi currency support to accept payment in different currencies.
Credit buy Functionality
Implemented credit buy module so, for each job posting it will debit credits from the subscriptions.
Plans / Packages
Recruiters can choose plans or packages according to their needs and they will get credits in their accounts accordingly.
Advance search for all
Implemented advance search filter to get accurate results for job seekers and companies both.
Easy CSV export for job and applications
Recruiter can export job openings and applications easily by applying advanced filters.
SMS and Email notifications
Job seekers and recruiters both will get all updates via email and SMS based on their involvement in each job.
With this big idea client came to us to develop a job portal that have complex feature and we just having a business idea from the client side. With aspects in mind such as developers issue with flow on many products there were multiple things to be focused while solving issues such where no flow design was given by client side and its our job to make sure the flow stays perfect for the requirements and it doesn’t become as irritative as expected for many websites.
- They need advanced search with filters by location, job type, date posted, category, salary etc.
- They want to integrate premium job system so that company can make their job available in the featured section.
- They want to integrate automated backup with amazon s3 and dropbox support with backup frequency.
- Twilio and Nexmo APIs SMS notifications
- Develop chat module for instant communication between recruiters & job seekers.
- CMS for static pages like: About Us, FAQ, Terms & Privacy, etc.
Our dedicated UX team defined an extensive and impressive flow for job portal and Client was impressed with the defined flow and we kick the project off to the development team with that flow. Involving UX team in such projects can be a great benefit to built trust with clients on our capability and give a clear picture about the things that we are going to deliver and yes, we did the same.
- Developed a custom search page with ability to filter by different parameters. Implemented cache mechanism to make search faster.
- Developed Plans and Packages modules with ability to specify duration of job posts to show featured in section.
- Develop a cron job for automated backup with amazon s3 and dropbox support. Scheduled backup will be stored either in s3 or dropbox.
- Developed chat module using pusher’s real-time messaging service.
- Developed Stripe using Laravel Cashier Stripe package and PayPal developed using srmklive/laravel-paypal package.
Project in Figures