Acorn Intelligence is the eCommerce solutions provider that helps empower brands and sellers to maximize returns from eCommerce investments. Acorn products and services can help eCommerce businesses bloom and successfully conduct business across the web.
Our team helped Acorn understand its needs to cover on the website and understand Acorn products and its business, so according to that, our team can design and develop a website that can easily represent what Acorn does with fewer words.
Qualified creatives with the design-chops to make your luminous dreams come true.
Implemented a lightweight animation on the website which shows the technical capabilities of the business.
We have implemented custom filters for each template to search NEWS, Stories etc based on the brands.
The third-party platform called Ignite integrated that pass new leads coming on the website to the existing CRM.
Users coming on the website will have an option to share stories and NEWS on their social media accounts using social share buttons.
Created unique web layout templates with the use of XD tools and implemented design with the actual WordPress templates.
The whole homepage divided in sections with the help of fullpage JS to provide smooth scrolling experience to users.
To understand the whole business concept and propose the design that represents the business using a prototype that gives an exact idea of the end results is a huge challenge, as to propose something to meet the client’s expectations requires high-level conceptual work.
- To understand the business and provide XD prototypes with conceptual design.
- To implement light-weight custom animations on the website that won’t affect website speed.
- To integrate the third-party tool Ignite and pass leads on to the CRM.
- To use Lottie animations in Gutenberg blocks.
- To develop a color-changing strip on scrolling for each page.
Our team has the capability to learn about every different kind of business, which always has new challenges and opportunities to learn something new that we never did before. Still, we did a good job, and the client was satisfied with the solutions that we provided.
- Our UI/UX team got involved and presented mockups. Upon approval of the mockups, we created XD prototypes to give exact ideas of the end results.
- We created an interactive globe animation in Three.js and implemented it on the website without affecting page load speed.
- We created a custom API to bridge the website and CRM to pass all leads.
- We exported all Lottie animations as.json files and imported them into the WordPress media library to use inside Gutenberg blocks.
- We set a gradient background on each page that appeared to change color when scrolling.
Project in Figures