Ljusmannen is the candles sales portal for the Wholesaler, where sellers can register their accounts and invite students to register their accounts. School classes, associations, and larger groups can use this sales portal to simplify administration and sales.
The portal is specifically built for the students to place an order for the candle without paying anything and then its parental or teacher account will verify the order and submit it to the website with actual payment. In that way, the portal will help students to sell the product first and then pay for the order.
Qualified creatives with the design-chops to make your luminous dreams come true.
Custom order system
The user can place the order without any cart or checkout process. Students just simply need to select the product and the quantity they want to order.
Product group pricing
Admin should be able to set the default pricing rule for the product group, where the product is assigned to the specific group.
Portal has the account hierarchy where the Parent (Teacher) account can invite the user (Students) with the link will be the Subaccount for the specific Parent account.
Bulk Order process
Customize the order section for the parent user account to validate each order of their students and generate bulk orders to the website with the payment.
Custom Seller page
The teacher’s account will have its own seller page where the people can see the list of products they have and can place orders directly from the seller page.
Update existing orders
Added options for teachers’ accounts can able to update orders which are placed by their children’s accounts.
To implement and understand the client’s business needs with actual implementation with the desired technology. Customization with existing WooCommerce plugin to work as per client needs to have custom order management tools with account hierarchy.
- Different cart and checkout processes based on different user role.
- Different pricing rules for different groups.
- Teachers can be able to handle the student’s accounts and their orders.
- Teachers can be able to place all the student’s orders at once on the website.
- Teachers can be able to modify the student’s order data.
Every challenge will have specific feasible solutions, and our team has the expertise to find the specific solution for each problem. Our team had a talk with the client to understand the complete business process and given a road map.
- Developed a custom cart and checkout process different from the WooCommerce cart and checkout process with minor code customization.
- Develop a module for the admin where they can able to manage the groups and their pricing.
- Provide an Account hierarchy system where teachers can able to invite their students to register their accounts under a specific teacher.
- Provide a complete independent order management system where teachers can handle all the student’s orders and process them to make actual orders on the website.
Project in Figures