Table Of Content
|Developed by||Facebook and Community||Evan You||OpenJS Foundation||Ember Core Team|
|Initial Release||May 29, 2013||February 2014||October 20, 2010||27 May 2009||8 December 2011|
|DOM||Virtual DOM||Virtual DOM||Real DOM||VM Module||Virtual DOM|
|Prevalent Architecture||View Piece of the Model-View-Controller||Traditional Model-View-Controller||MVC or Model-View-Whatever||Single-Threaded Event Loop||Model-View & Component|
|Data binding||One-way Data Binding||Two-way Data Binding||Two-way Data Binding||Two-way Data Binding||Two-way Data Binding|
React is best suitable for developing real-time apps like dashboards, social networking sites, eCommerce stores, business websites, portfolios, forums, job portals, virtual reality websites, and many more. You can also develop cross-platform mobile apps using React Native.
Applications built with React: Skype, Walmart, Airbnb, Uber eats
- Permission for re-use React components dramatically reduces development time.
- It runs swiftly because it handles a virtual Document Object Model (DOM).
- A large and active support community.
- One-direction data flow provides stable code.
- The ability for developers to generate their own support docs means that you may come across bad resources that offer little help.
- ReactJS is limited to the application’s UI Layers and nothing else.
- New developers may find JSX to be a difficult learning curve.
- Create React App lets focus on code, not build tools. By using this ReactJS framework, you can save your time and effort because it is easy to use and prevents you from manually setup and configuring your app.
- Material Kit React is a free Material-UI kit with a fresh, new design inspired by Google’s material design. It is an exceptional choice for developing React UI components.
It is easy to use, making it an ideal option for beginners. The learning curve is short, and the framework is quite simple to use. It also offers many features like drag-and-drop functionality, data binding integration, lazy loading, and more. It takes advantage of the View layer of the MVC architecture and uses the Virtual DOM for fast updates without requiring reloading the whole page. Vue is made up of single-file components and pure HTML templates, which makes it easy to use. The Vue JS framework enables developers to write true CSS.
VueJs is best suitable for developing web interfaces, desktop apps, mobile apps, music streaming apps, healthcare apps, video streaming apps, web monitoring systems, job portals, photo sharing apps, and many more.
Applications built with VueJS: Behance, Nintendo, 9Gag, Gitlab
- The data binding capability enables users to alter or assign values to HTML properties, change the style, and assign classes via the binding directive v-bind included with VueJS.
- Vue makes use of a template syntax based on HTML.
- With the help of vue-router, you are able to easily navigate between pages.
- Integrate with third-party programs without difficulty.
- Non-Chinese developers face difficulties with the framework’s code because it is written in Chinese.
- Due to the fact that Vue.js is young and in its early stages of development, it does not yet support a large number of plugins.
- Excessive flexibility results in an increase in errors and inconsistency inside the code. Increased mistakes and irregularities result in project delays.
- On an older version of iOS or Safari, you’re likely to run into some issues with your Vue.js application, but they’re easily fixed.
- Vue Material Kit is a beautiful resource built over Vue Material and Vuejs. It is a flexible, lightweight, and easy-to-use Vue UI Component library.
- Buefy is an open-source Vue UI Component library. It comes in zipped format and does not have any dependencies like specific system requirements or hardware installation.
- Vuetify is highly popular among developers. It is useful for providing an exceptional user interface and providing plug-and-play solutions for your existing projects.
VueJs has a very excellent amount of libraries and web frameworks that can be really beneficial for your future projects, we just named a few over here, but click here to learn more about Best Vue UI Component Libraries.
Angular is best suitable for developing enterprise web apps, progressive web apps, server-side rendered apps, eCommerce stores, travel apps, social media apps, single-page apps, video streaming apps, news portals, weather apps, and many more.
Applications built with Angular: Gmail, Forbes, Upwork, PayPal, The Guardian, Netflix, iStock Photos
- Angular JS helps developers to construct highly responsive applications that load quickly and navigate easily.
- Due to the two-way data binding technique, developers benefit from the ease of DOM manipulation.
- When using a WYSIWYG prototyping tool, you may quickly and easily design Angular prototype apps for your project.
- Angular has strong community support.
- AngularJS supports the Model–View–Controller and Model–View–ViewModel architectural patterns, laying the groundwork for a high-performing application.
- If you’re using an outdated laptop or desktop, expect sluggish loading times for webpages and applications.
- Debugging the scope can be challenging for a developer who is unfamiliar with the framework.
- The documentation for Angular is limited, which will make your learning procedure more complicated.
- Migration between versions is a time-consuming and difficult operation.
- Angular UI Bootstrap is the best front-end development framework for software and web development. This framework relies on innate AngularJS directives which are formed on CSS and Bootstrap markup elements.
- UI Grid is developed completely in AngularJS without jQuery dependencies. It is designed around a core grid module and features are layered on as angular modules and directives.
- LumX is the first responsive front-end framework based on AngularJS and Google Material design specifications. It will help to design beautiful apps, faster and easier.
With the help of the Angular Framework, you can easily create web applications as well as mobile apps, and there are so many Angular frameworks you can take advantage of. So click on the link to learn more about the Top Angular Frameworks and how to leverage the benefits it provides.
With the help of NodeJS, you can easily construct networking and server-side applications in runtime environments. Node-based programs can be executed on a wide range of operating systems, including Microsoft Windows, Linux, and macOS, and are extremely flexible. It is able to handle a large number of requests asynchronously because of its single-threaded event loop. Node.js is the best framework for developing collaborative editing applications as well as real-time applications.
Node.Js is best suitable for developing real-time collaboration tools, single-page apps, location-based apps, streaming apps, IoT software, eCommerce apps, real-time chat apps, social media apps, ridesharing apps, online payment services, and many more.
Applications built with NodeJs: LinkedIn, Yahoo, Mozilla, Netflix, PayPal, Uber, eBay, GoDaddy, Medium
- Because Node.js offers non-blocking I/O systems, it allows you to process several requests at the same time.
- Node.js can be customized and further extended to meet your specific requirements.
- Node.js is able to develop both client-side and server-side applications.
- V8 engine compiles the code that is out there directly into the machine code and because of this the implementation of the code becomes faster.
- Node.js is blessed with a strong and active developer community that keeps improving it.
- Another advantage is it provides developers the freedom to create apps and software without being constrained by any rules.
- In comparison to other programming languages, NodeJs lacks a well-developed and comprehensive library system.
- Another significant downside of Node.js is that its API is always changing.
- When dealing with a lot of computation, performance is an issue.
- Express.js is the best Node.js framework. It is specifically designed for developing single-page, multi-page, mobile apps, hybrid apps, and APIs.
Node.Js is best suitable for developing real-time collaboration tools, single-page apps, location-based apps, streaming apps, and much more. These are just a few of the best, so if you have a unique project and want the Best Node.Js Frameworks for that, then just click on the link.
Ember, established in 2011 by Yehuda Katz, is an MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework for constructing a computer, smartphone, and single-page applications. Ember is a highly opinionated open-source framework for constructing highly flexible online applications. If you’re wanting to build a comprehensive development stack, a large web application, or a Single Page Application, Ember is a great solution for you. Ember’s Handlebars design and backend architecture assist developers in writing complex HTML tags that are appropriate for the application.
The developers gain an understanding of the ability to use the app’s complex functions through the use of Ember’s friendly APIs. Additionally, Ember provides superior support and unequaled administrative control.
EmberJs is best suitable for developing enterprise-level websites and web apps, social media apps, forums, sports apps, healthcare apps, and many more.
Applications built with EmberJs: Twitch, LinkedIn, Accenture, Square, DigitalOcean, OYORooms, Better
- It has great documentation and strong community support also a robust support system.
- It also supports two-way binding.
- Compatibility with prior versions of the software.
- Ember’s Router enables you to avoid causing havoc on the web. By default, each route you create includes URLs and a functional back button.
- Ember provides pre-built packages for routing, data management, and dependency management, as well as Ember Addons.
- Components in Ember have a complicated structure that can be confusing to new users.
- A large, clumsy size designed for debugging purposes.
- It is not appropriate for projects of limited scope.