4 - 6 years
For our renowned company, we are looking for a Senior Human Resources Manager who is very organized and has strong management experience.
- On-Site Opportunity only
- Salary negotiation with the shortlisted candidates & offer generation.
- Administer new employee on-boarding and orientation.
- Maintain employee personnel records.
- Providing HR policy guidance & interpretation and keeping employee handbook/policy version updated.
- Monitor employee progress and stay abreast of company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive Foster cross-functional relationships and ensure managers and employees are properly connected.
- Publish HR dashboards.
- Employee Engagement: Preparation of Employee engagement calendar, conducting Fun Friday activities etc.
- Employee Grievance handling.
- Attrition Management.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 4+ years of experience as an HR.
- Should be Comfortable working in a highly visible role.
- Excellent communication (Verbal & Written) and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization's hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and administrative practices etc.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Positive, go-getter attitude.